Thursday, 28 June 2012

Clinton Street Baking

Clinton Street Baking (4 Clinton Street, NY)

I originally tried coming to Clinton Street Backing back in April but I did not have the patience to wait 1hr+. This time around I got lucky as our friend's apartment was located right on Clinton. So I simply put down my name, went home and walked back when I received the text that my table was ready. Still with hoards of people patiently waiting outside, I now understand the wait. The restaurant is TINY and the food is amazing! I promptly got seated at the bar and I ordered the banana walnut pancakes with warm maple butter.

Let me tell you, these are the BEST PANCAKES I HAVE EVER HAD! Incredibly fluffy and thick, just take a look at the fluff factor below in these photos. With a nice buttery flavour and spread throughout the pancakes were banana and walnut pieces. The maple butter was a fantastic dip and surprisingly not too sweet. These were undeniably the most delicious pancakes and 100% would be worth waiting for.







Clinton St. Baking Company on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment