Saturday, 9 June 2012

Fresh

Fresh (326 Bloor Street West, Toronto)

Brought here by a couple of co-workers, I decided to indulge in true vegan fare! Fresh was excellent and I have returned since my first visit. I have enjoyed their beet root frappe, BEACH fresh bowl and the flourless cashew cookie (this cookie is incredible). I love their healthy food movement, using wholesome, natural ingredients. Taste is not compromised, which I love (granted not everything is a 100% hit) but they truly have options for everyone.

Quinoa Onion rings with Garlic Sauce 
AMAZING ONION RINGS. 
Super crispy, crunchy exterior with a soft onion interior. Just excellent, these are a must! 

Look at the size of them!

Holiday on Greens 
Avocado & marinated tofu cubes with tomato, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, alfalfa sprouts, grated carrot and jicama.
A delicious, fresh salad. I ended up getting the spicy tahini dressing.

Grilled Sweet Potato
Unprocessed, grilled, sweet, soft and satisfying.I love sweet potato.

Fresh By Juice For Life on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment